- h-index (Scopus) – 9
- h-index (Web of Science) – 8
- h-index (Google scholar) – 9
Subject and Class of Degrees
- 1969 − Faculty of Chemistry;
- 1973 − PhD in chemistry (physical chemistry);
- 1982 − Associate professor;
- 2000 − Doctor of science in chemistry;
- 2003 − Professor.
1969 - Faculty of Chemistry, BSU;
1973 - PhD (physical chemistry);
1982 - Associate Professor;
2000 - Doctor of Chemistry, specializing in "Inorganic Chemistry" and "Solid State Chemistry";
2003 - awarded the title of Professor.
1986-1988 - junior researcher, Research Institute of PHP BSU;
1989-1992 - researcher at the Research Institute of PHP BSU;
1993-2001 - senior researcher, Research Institute of PHP BSU;
2002-2006 - leading researcher at the Research Institute of PHP BSU;
2007 to the present - chief researcher at the Research Institute of PHP BSU.
Current research activity
- R&D of chemical, contact and electrochemical deposition processes of thin metal films from solutions;
- R&D of coatings and ultradispersed powders based on metals;
- alloys and composites synthesis of "metal matrix - oxide" type or nanoparticles core (oxide) - shell (metal);
- study of chemical, phase composition, microstructure and properties;
- application of photo technologies to obtain selective conductive elements;
- production, properties and application of metal nanoparticles in the processes of assembling electronic products in catalysis and medical diagnostics.
Under the leadership of Vorobyova T.N. the following technologies were developed and implemented:
1) resistless photoselective deposition of conductive elements on dielectrics in the production of printed circuit boards and cables;
2) obtaining black light-absorbing coatings for photomultiplier tubes and solar collectors;
3) electrolysis-free deposition of gold coatings in the production of printed circuit boards, housing of integrated circuits and electronic contacts;
4) non-subsurface deposition of copper and nickel coatings on steel, cast iron, zinc-aluminum alloy products;
5) electrochemical deposition of copper-containing composite protective and decorative colored coatings;
6) deposition from solutions of multilayer metal coatings (including barrier, conductive, soldered) on silicon;
7) production of markers based on gold (silver) nanoparticles conjugated with antibodies and antigens of a number of pathogens, suitable for express immunochemical analysis.
- grant of the President of the Republic of Belarus to provide financial support to SNIL "Chemistry of nanostructured systems" of BSU, which has won public recognition as promising developments (2018);
- diplomas of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus (1996, 2001, 2011, 2016);
- the honorary title "Honored Worker of the Belarusian State University" (2016);
- BSU diplomas (2001, 2006, 2016); diploma of the Research Institute of FHP BSU;
- Johnson Matthey Silver Medal from the Institute of Metal Finishing (2008);
- A.N. Sevchenko prize for outstanding achievements in scientific and innovative activities (as part of a team of co-authors, 2006); two silver medals of the V Moscow International Salon of Innovations and Investments for innovative developments (2005);
- personal bonus of the President of the Republic of Belarus for outstanding contribution to the development of higher education (2002-2003);
- title of Soros Associate Professor (1997);
- shock worker of communist labor (1986).
List of Selected Publications:
- Konakov A.O., Vorobyova T.N., Maltanava H.M., Scharnagl N., Dremova N.N. Effect of tin dioxide sol on the peculiarities of electrodeposition and structure of copper and nickel coatings // Surfaces and Interfaces. 2022. 32. № 102054. DOI: 10.1016/j.surfin.2022.102054
- Vorobyova T.N., Kudaka A.A. Electrodeposition of Ni–Sn alloy from ethylene glycol electrolyte. Part 2. Reactions in the bulk electrolyte // Transactions of the Institute of Metal Finishing. 2022. 100 (3). pp. 138-144. DOI: 10.1080/00202967.2022.2052677
- Vorobyova T.N., Kudaka A.A. Electrodeposition of Ni–Sn alloy from ethylene glycol electrolyte. Part 1. Cathodic reactions // Transactions of the Institute of Metal Finishing. 2022. 100 (1). pp. 36-42. DOI: 10.1080/00202967.2021.2005861
- Shikun M.A., Vrublevskaya O.N., Vorobyova T.N. Functions of 2-butyne-1,4-diol in the process of tin-silver alloy electrodeposition from the acidic sulfate solution // Surfaces and Interfaces. 2021. Vol. 24. 101059.
- Kudaka A.A., Galuza M.G., Vorobyova T.N. Titrimetric Determination of Tin(II, IV) in Electrolytes Used in Electroplating for the Deposition of Sn, Cu–Sn, and Ni–Sn Coatings // J. Analyt. Chem. 2021. Vol. 76, № 7. P. 898–905.
- Vrublevskaya O.N., Galuza M.G., Shikun M.A., Kudaka A.A. Venhlinskaya E.E. Synthesis of Powders and Coatings of Tin and Its Alloys with a Controlled Composition and Structure by Cementation from Solutions // Advances in Chemistry Research. Ed. by James C. Taylor. New York : Nova Science publishers. 2019. Vol. 52. Chapter 4. P. 133–251.
- Kobets Anna V., Vorobyova Tatiana N. Palladium catalyst synthesis through sol-gel processing for electroless nickel deposition on glass // Thin Solid Films. 2016. Vol. 616. P. 793–799.
- Vorobyova T.N., Vrublevskaya O.N., Galuza M.G., Glibin V.P. Chemical synthesis of Cu–Sn powder by tin(II) cementation with copper in aqueous solution // Surfaces and Interfaces. 2016. Vol. 4. P. 9–17.
- Vorobyova T.N., Maltanova H.M., Vrublevskaya O.N. Formation of Alloys upon the Simultaneous Electrochemical Deposition of Gold and Tin from Ethylene Glycol and Aqueous Electrolytes // Russian J. Phys. Chem. A, 2016. Vol. 90, No. 5. P. 1081–1087.
- Maltanava H.M., Vorobyova T.N., Vrublevskaya O.N. Electrodeposition of tin coatings from ethylene glycol and propylene glycol electrolytes // Surf. Coat. Technol. 2014. Vol. 254. P. 388−397.
- Kuznetsov B.V., Vorobyova T.N., Glibin V.P. A comparative study of Ni–Sn alloys obtained by electroplating and by casting // Metal Finishing. 2013. Vol. 111, N 3. P. 38–41.
- Vrublevskaya O.N., Vorobyova T.N. Electroless Pd–Ni–P alloy plating from ammonium-ethylenediamine solution // Thin Solid Films. 2012. Vol. 524. P. 197–204.
- Kobets A.V., Vorobyova T.N., Vrublevskaya O.N., Reva O.V, Kuznetsov B.V. Мultilayer metal film plating on the glass // J. Adhes. Sci. and Techn. 2011. Vol. 25, Iss. 11. P. 1277–1287.
- Glibin V.P., Vorobyova T.N, Kuznetsov B.V. New thermodynamic assessment of nickel-tin solid and liquid alloys // Thermochimica Acta. 2010. Vol. 507−508. P. 35–44.
- Dudin P.V, Reva O.V., Vorobyova T.N. High rate of copper electrodeposition from the hexafluorosilicate bath // Surf. Coat. Technol. 2010. Vol. 204, № 20. P. 3141–3146.
- Vorobyova T.N., Vrublevskaya O.N. Electrochemical deposition of gold-tin alloy from ethylene glycol electrolyte // Surf. Coat. Technol. 2010. Vol. 204, № 8. P. 1314−1318.
- Tselesh A.S., Hong-Kee Lee, Koo Seok-Bon and Vorobyova T.N. Deposition of protective tin coatings on zinc by cementation from citrate solution (Part 2) // Trans. Inst. Metal Finishing. 2006. Vol. 84, № 4. P. 211-217.
- Tselesh A.S., Hong-Kee Lee, Koo Seok-Bon and Vorobyova T.N. Study on factors affecting the microstructure of tin coatings cemented on zinc (Part 1) // Trans. Inst. Metal Finishing. 2006. Vol. 84. № 4. P. 206-210
- Glibin V.P., Kuznetsov B.V., Vorobyova T.N. Investigation of the thermodynamic properties of Cu−Ni alloys obtained by electrodeposition or by casting // J. Alloys and Compounds. 2005. Vol. 386, № 1−2. P. 139−143.
- Vorobyova T.N., Poznyak, S.K., Rimskaya, A.A., Vrublevskaya, O.N. Electroless gold plating from a hypophosphite-dicyanoaurate bath // Surf. Coat. Technol. 2004. Vol. 176(3). P. 327−336.
- Vorobyova T.N., Poznyak S.K., Rimskaya A.A., Sviridov V.V. Side Processes at Immersion Gold Plating on Nickel and Copper // Metal Finishing. 2002. Iss. 1. Р. 26–35.
- Vorobyova T.N. Adhesion interaction between electrolessly deposited copper film and polyimide // J. Adhesion Sci. and Technol. 1997. Vol. 11, № 2, P. 167–182.
- EAP (Eurasian patent) № 034147; appl. 201800451 (pub. date 09.01.2020);
- EAP (Eurasian patent) № 036179; appl. 201800261 (pub. date 09.10.2020).