h-index (Scopus) – 7
h-index ( Web of Science) – 5
Subject and Class of Degrees
- 1971 – Faculty of Chemistry, BSU;
- 1978 – Ph.D in chemistry), BSU;
- 1983 – Senior Researcher;
- 2010 – Associate Professor.
Current research activity
- structural and chemical modification of polysaccharides of microbial, plant and animal origin, study of the patterns of esterification, alkylation and oxidation of polysaccharides, study of the physicochemical and medico-biological properties of modified polysaccharides for the creation of medical materials;
- study of the patterns of sorption interactions of modified polysaccharides with biomacromolecules and low molecular weight physiologically active substances to create systems for targeted delivery of chemotherapy drugs;
- development of innovative drugs with prolonged action based on modified polysaccharides, development and implementation of technological processes for their production, development of modern validated methods for determining the qualitative and quantitative characteristics of drugs.
- Francysk Skaryna Medal (2020)
- Badge "Excellence in Education" of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus sign (2019)
- Honors Board of BSU (2018)
- Certificate of honor of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus (2018)
- Certificate of honor of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus (2012)
- The title "Honored Worker of the Belarusian State University" (2011)
- Certificates of honor of BSU (1984, 1986, 1988, 1999, 2009)
- Certificates of honor of the Belbiopharm concern (1998, 2008)
- Certificate of honor of the State Committee on Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus (2006)
- Certificates of honor of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus (1988, 1996 - two, 2003)
- Prize to them. A.N. Sevchenko for the creation of new effective drugs based on modified polysaccharides and the organization of their industrial production (2001)
- Certificates of honor of the Ministry of Higher Education of the BSSR (1978, 1982)
- methods have been developed for the use of modified polysaccharides with various types of substituents and functional groups that have biological activity or are suitable for use in carrier polymers that provide prolongation of therapeutic action and targeted delivery of a drug to a target organ;
- methods have been developed for the production of gel-forming phosphates of polysaccharides, characterized by a wide range of mono- and dibasic phosphoric acid groups, porous structure, high water-absorbing capacity, as well as the presence of antiproliferative activity against HeLa tumor cells;
- a resource-saving and safe method has been developed to provide cationic starch for in-bulk sizing of paper and cardboard, to accelerate the dehydration of the paper pulp and increase the strength characteristics of the paper sheet;
- mechanisms of sorption interactions of oxidized polysaccharides with aliphatic amines, amino acids, enzymes, antibiotics and cytostatics have been established; scientifically grounded approaches to the adsorption of drugs on oxidized cellulose have been developed to obtain bioabsorbable combined drugs with prolonged action;
- methods for the immobilization of a number of anticancer drugs on gel-forming phosphate polysaccharides have been developed, a certain effect of the adsorption interaction mechanism on the release rate of cytostatic agents in biological media, the duration of the antipiferative effect, dosage forms have been synthesized as a means for use as chemotherapy for brain and stomach tumors.
List of Selected Publications:
- Solomevich S.O., Dmitruk E.I., Bychkovsky P.M., Nebytov A.E., Yurkshtovich T.L., Golub N.V. Fabrication of oxidized bacterial cellulose by nitrogen dioxide in chloroform/cyclohexane as a highly loaded drug carrier for sustained release of cisplatin // Carbohydrate Polymers. 2020. Vol. 248
- Karlssoh I., Veevnik D., Fedulov A., Yurkshtovich N., Yurkshtovich T., Lokot G.I. Local delivery of temozolomide via a biologically inert carrier (Temodex) prolongs survival of glioma patients i respectively of the MGMT methylation status // Neoplasma. 2019. Vol. 66. №. 2. P. 288-293. doi: 10.4149/neo_2018_180613N393. (IF 1.696)
- Solomevich S.О., Bychkovsky P.M., Yurkshtovich T. L., Golub N.V., Mirchuk P.Yu., Revtovich M.Yu., Shmak A. I. Biodegradable pH-sensitive prospidine-loaded dextran phosphate based hydrogels for local tumor therapy // Carbohydr. Polym. 2019. Vol. 226. №151. P.15308 doi.org/10.1016/j.carbpol.2019.115308(IF 6.044)
- Bychkovsky P.M., Yurkshtovich T.L., Golub N.V., Solomevich S.O., Yurkshtovich N.K., Adamchik D.A. Biological films based on oxidized bacterial cellulose: obtaining, structure, properties // Polymer Science, Series B. 2019. 61(4). P. 433–441. (IF 0,808)
- Yurkshtovich T.L., Golub N.V., Solomevich S.O., Kosterova R.I., Yurkshtovich N.K., Alinovskaya V.A., Bychkovsky P.M. Acid-basic properties and biological activity of starch phosphate in the form of microgels // Colloid Journal. 2019. Vol. 81, №. 3. P.329–336. (IF 0.966)
- Yurkshtovich T.L., Golub N.V., Solomevich S.O., Yurkshtovich N.K., Bychkovsky P.M., Kosterova R.I., Alinovskaya V.A. Effect of the composition of an esterification mixture on the acid properties of gel-forming phosphorylated polysaccharides // Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry A. 2019. Vol. 93, №. 9. P.1817–1824. (IF 0.581)
- Yurkshtovich T.L., Golub N.V., Yurkshtovich N.K., Bychkovsky P.M., Kosterova R.I., Alinovskaya V.A. The microgels of starch phosphates for the controlled release of biomacromolecules// Appl. Biochem. Microbiology 2017. 53.8. Р.78-86.
- Butrim S.M., Bil’dyukevich T.D., Butrim N.S.,Yurkshtovich T.L .Preparation and flocculating properties of highly substituted cationic starches of different vegetable origins // Colloid Journal. 2016. Vol. 78. № 3. P. 310-314.
- Yurkshtovich T.L., Golub N.V., Yurkshtovich N.K., Alinovskaya V.A., Kosterova R.I. Synthesis, structure and physicоchemical properties оf gel-forming dextran phosphates // Rus. J. Appl. Chem. 2012. Vol. 85. № 11. С. 1771–1779.
- Butrim S.M., Bil'dyukevich T.D., Butrim N.S., Yurkshtovich, T.L. Synthesis and physicochemical properties of cationic starches // Chemistry of Natural Compounds. 2011. Vol.47. №2. P.185-189.
- Butrim S.M., Bil'dyukevich T.D., Butrim N.S., Yurkshtovich T.L.Sulfation of carboxy starch with sodium pyrosulfate in dimethyl sulfoxide //Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry 2010. Vol. 83. № 1. P. 134-138.
- Butrim S.M., Butrim N.S., Bil'dyukevichT.D., YurkshtovichT.L., Kaputskii F.N. Synthesis and physicochemical properties of low-substituted cationic ethers of starch // Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry 2008. Vol.81. №11. P. 2026-2032.
- Butrim S.M., Bil'dyukevich T.D.,Butrim N.S., Yurkshtovich T.L. Structural modification of potato starch by solutions of nitrogen(IV) oxide in CCl4 // Chemistry of Natural Compounds 2007. Vol. 43. № 3. P. 302-305.
- Butrim S.M., Bil'dyukevich T.D., Butrim N.S., Yurkshtovich T.L. Acidic properties of ionites based on starch polycarboxylates // Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry 2005. Vol. 79. № 1. P. 107-111.
- Butrim S.M., Bil'Dyukevich T.D.,Butrim N.S., Yurkshtovich T.L. Heterogeneous O-nitration of carboxystarch // Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry. 2002. Vol. 75. № 8. P. 1320-1324.
- Butrim S.M., Bil'dyukevich T.D., Yurkshtovich T.LKinetics of starch oxidation in the system nitrogen(IV) oxide tetrachloromethane // Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry. 2001. Vol. 74. № 12. P. 2106-2110.
- US 10806732В2 (2020);
- India № 352963 «Stable anti-neoplastic pharmacentical composition comprizing Temozolomide and method of preparing the composition» (2020);
- EA 031596 (2019).
- EA 033140 (2019).
- EA 029498 (2018).
- EA 027862 (2017).
- BY 17315 (2013).
- RU 2455007 (2012).
- BY 15136 (2011).
- RU 2468804 (2011).
- BY 15278 (2011).
- RU 2442586 (2010).
- BY 13363 (2010).
- BY 15481 (2010).
- BY 12849 (2010).
- BY 12147 (2009).