- h-index (Scopus) – 6
- h-index (Web of Science) – 7
- h-index (РИНЦ) – 10
- h-index (Google Scholar) – 7
Subject and Class of Degrees
In 1971 was over the Faculty of Chemistry of the Belarusian State University.
Faculty of Chemistry, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus
08/1971- 11/1972 – Engineer
12/1972- 01/1974 – Junior Researcher at High Molecular Compounds Department
02/1974- 03/1978 – Senior Researcher at High Molecular CompoundsDepartment
Research Institute for Physical and Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus
04/1978-01/1979 – Senior Researcher
01/1979-04/1986 – Head of the Modified Fibers and Films Sector
05/1986-09/1988 – Leading Researcher
09/1988- present – Head of the Laboratory for Cellulose Solutions and Products of their Treatment
Honoured inventor within the USSR.
Honoured Worker of the Belorussian state university.
Current Research Activity:
The field of research activity is the development of scientific fundamentals for cellulose and other polymers solutions production and their processing into fibers, films, membranes, composites; synthesis of new cellulose derivatives and the study of their properties; the development of new principles for the production of spontaneously disintegrated solid and soft medicinal forms of the hydrophobic substances on the basis of water soluble polymers; new methods of the polluted waters treatment. Principal results of the applied research activities are:
- new technologies for the production of regenerated cellulose and structurally mixed cellulose/polymer fibers, membranes, film-fabric filtering materials, filter-elements and filtering equipment
- new technologies for surface, underground and waste waters treatment (individual kit for purification of polluted water in the emergency situation; carbon coagulant for purification of heavily polluted waters; mobile autonomous water treatment plant for water production in the emergency situations)
- homogeneous synthesis for the new water soluble cellulose derivative demonstrating liquid crystalline behavior in the solutions and chitin derivatives synthesis as well.
- new type of the combined drugs on the basis of medicinal substances and activated carbon.
Dzmitry D. Grinshpan is the author of more than 500 publications: there are 1 monograph and 95 inventions among them.
List of Selected Publications
- Zhao M., Hu L., Dai L., Wang Z., He J., Wang Z., Chen J., Hrynsphan D., Savitskaya T. Bamboo charcoal powder-based polyurethane as packing material in biotrickling filter for simultaneous removal of n-hexane and dichloromethane // Bioresource Technology. 2022. 345. № 126427 (35 pages) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biortech.2021.126427 (IF 9.642)
- Hu L., Wang Z., He J., Lv S., Zhou B., Hrynsphan D., Savitskaya T., Chen J. Co-culturing fungus Penicillium citrinum and strain Citrobacter freundii improved nitrate removal and carbon utilization by promoting glyceride metabolism // Bioresource Technology. 2022. 360. № 127563. DOI: 10.1016/j.biortech.2022.127563 (IF 9.642)
- Wang Z., Hu L., Zhao M., Dai L., Hrynsphan D., Savitskaya T., Chen J. Bamboo charcoal fused with polyurethane foam for efficiently removing organic solvents from wastewater: experimental and simulation // Biochar. 2022. 4 (1). № 28. DOI: 10.1007/s42773-022-00153-2 (IF 11.452)
- He J., Wang Z., Zhen F., Wang Z., Song Z., Chen J., Hrynsphan D., Savitskaya T. Mechanisms of flame retardant tris (2-ethylhexyl) phosphate biodegradation via novel bacterial strain Ochrobactrum tritici WX3-8 // Chemosphere. 2022. 311. № 137071. DOI: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.137071 (IF 8.943)
- Yuan B., Yao J., Wang Z., Dai L., Zhao M., Hrynsphan D., Savitskaya T., Chen J. Increasing N,N-dimethylacetamide degradation and mineralization efficiency by co-culture of Rhodococcus ruber HJM-8 and Paracoccus communis YBH-X // Chemosphere. 2022. 303. № 134935. DOI: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.134935 (IF 8.943)
- Kačániová M., Galovičová L., Valková V., Ďuranová H., Borotová P., Štefániková J., Vukovic N.L., Vukic M., Kunová S., Felsöciová S., Miklášová K., Savitskaya T., Grinshpan D. Chemical composition and biological activity of Salvia officinalis essential oil // Acta Horticulturae et Regiotecturae. 2021. 24. рр. 81-88.
- Horská E., Šedík P., Mušinská K., Savitskaya T., Grinshpan D., Kačániová M. Acceptability of Edible Food Packaging in Slovakia: A Case Study on Young Generation // Front. Sustain. Food Syst. 2021. 5. № 720700. DOI: 10.3389/fsufs.2021.720700 (IF 5.005)
- Chen C., Wang Z., Zhao M., .Hrynshpan D., Savitskaya T. A fungus–bacterium co-culture synergistically promoted nitrogen removal by enhancing enzyme activity and electron transfer // Science of the Total Environment. 2021. Vol. 754. 142109 (IF 6.551).
- Wang Z., Chen C., Liu H., Hrynshpan D., Savitskaya T., Chen J., Chen J. Enhanced denitrification performance of Alcaligenes sp. TB by Pd stimulating to produce membrane adaptation mechanism coupled with nanoscale zero-valent iron // Science of the Total Environment. 2020. Vol. 708. 135063 (IF 6.551).
- Wang Z., Chen C., Liu H., Hrynshpan D., Savitskaya T., Chen J., Chen J. Effects of carbon nanotube on denitrification performance of Alcaligenes sp. TB: Promotion of electron generation, transportation and consumption // Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 2019. Vol. 183. P. 109507 (8 p). doi:10.1016/j.ecoenv.2019.109507 (IF 4.872)
- Savitskaya, T.A. Shachno E.A., Grinshpan D.D., Ivashkevich O.A. Soluble Polymer Complexes of Ceftriaxone and Cefotaxime with Cellulose Sulfate Acetate Salt Forms and Their Adsorption on Carbon Sorbents // Polymer Science, Series A. 2019. Vol. 61. № 3. P.274 – 286.
- Yu Z., Rao G., Yan X., Huo P., Wang Ch., Savitskaya T., Hrynshpan. D. Preparation and Properties of Pea Starch /ε－Poly Lysine Composite Films // Science and Technology of Food Industry Journal. 2018. Vol. 39, No 13. P. 89–94
- Qi H., Wang X., Yu Z., Huo P., Savitskaya T., Hrynshpan D. Preparation of polyglutamic acid/pea starch composite film. Process optimization and performance // Journal of Zhejiang Agricultural Science. 2017. Vol. 58 (11). P. 2022-2025
- Grinshpan D., Savitskaya T., Tsygankova N., Makarevich S., Kimlenka T., Ivashkevich O. Good real world-example of wood-based sustainable chemistry// Sustainable Chemistry and Pharmacy. 2017. Vol. 5. P. 1-13. (IF 1.50)
- Shakhno E.A., Savitskaya T.A., Pokrovskaya T.G., Yakushev V.I., Grinshpan D.D. New dosage form of L-arginine based on its complex with cellulose acetate sulfate and activated carbon // Research Result: pharmacology and clinical pharmacology.2017. Vol. 3. № 2. P.101–111.
- Huo P., Savitskaya T., Reznikov I., Hrynshpan D., Tsygankova N., Telysheva, G. Arshanitsa A. Hydrolysis Lignin as a Sorbent and Basis for Solid Composite Biofuel // Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016. Vol. 7. P. 501-530.
- Shakhno E.A., Savitskaya T.A., Pokrovskaya T.G., Yakushev V.I., Pokrovskii M.V., Grinshpan D.D. Use of L-arginine immobilised on activated carbon for pharmacological correction of endothelial disfunction // Research result: pharmacology and clinical pharmacology. 2016. Vol. 2. № 1 (2). P. 30-35
- Savitskaya T., Reznikov I., Grinshpan D., Rheological Behavior of Lignin Based Dispersions Intended for Composite Fuel Production //Appl. Rheol. 2016. Vol. 26 (6). P. 63476 (7 pages).
- Huo P., Savitskaya T.A., Gotina L.A., Grinshpan D.D., Reznikov I.V. Rheological Properties of Casting Solutions for Starch Edible Films Production // Open Journal of Fluid Dynamics. 2015. Vol. 5. P. 58-67
- Grinshpan D.D., Gonchar A.N., Savitskaya T.A., Tsygankova N.G., Makarevich S.E. Rheological Properties of Cellulose-Chitosan-Phosphoric Acid Systems in Different Phase States // Polymer Science. 2014. Ser. A. Vol. 56. № 2 P.137-145 (IF 0,88)
- Krivova M.G. Grinshpan D. D., Hedin N. Adsorption of CnTABr surfactants on activated carbons // Colloid and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. 2013. Vol. 436. Р. 62–70 (IF 2,495).
- Ivanets M.G. Savitskaya T.A., Nevar T.N., Grinshpan D.D. Adsorptive and Structural Characteristics of Carbon Sorbents // Inorganic Materials. 2011. Vol. 47. № 10. P. 1061–1065.
- Grinshpan D.D., Gonchar A.N. , Tsygankova N.G., Makarevich S.E., Savitskaya T.A., Sheimo E.V. Rheological properties of concentrated solutions of cellulose and its mixtures with other polymers in orthophosphoric acid // Journal of Engineering and Thermophysics. 2011. Vol.84. № 3. P. 594 – 598.
- Grinshpan D.D., Savitskaya T.A., Tsygankova N.G., Makarevich S.E., Tretsiakova S.M, Nevar T. N. Cellulose Acetate Sulfate as a Lyotropic Liquid Crystalline Polyelectrolyte: Synthesis, Properties and Application // International Journal of Polymer Science. 2010. Article ID 831658, 17 pages.