h-index (Google scholar) – 7
Subject and Class of Degrees
- 2000 – Faculty of Chemistry, Belarusian State University (BSU);
- 2005 – PhD in Chemistry, Belarusian State University, PhD thesis: “Preparation of aqueous-salt solutions of alkaline hydrolysis products of polyacrylonitrile fibers and assessment of their adhesive behavior”.
- 2000-2004 – Post-graduate Student, Department of Radiation Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (BSU) in the group of Prof. L.P. Krul.; Junior Researcher (part time) at the High-molecular Substances Department (BSU);
- 2002-2005 – Lecturer at the Department of Radiation Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (BSU); Junior Researcher (part time) at the High-molecular Substances Department (BSU);
- 2003-2006 – Electroplater (part time) at the JSC “Sinta”, Minsk, Belarus;
- 2005-2006 – Lecturer (part time) at the High-molecular Substances Department, BSU;
- 2005-2022 – Associate professor/ Leading Research Fellow (part time), Department of Radiation Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, BSU;
- Since 2022 – Director of Research Institute for Physical Chemical Problems (RI PCP BSU).
Current research activity
- glue compositions based on water-soluble polymers;
- modification of polymers properties by chemical and radiation treatment;
- mechanisms of polymers cross-linking in aqueous solutions;
- physico-chemical techniques for characterization of polymer solutions properties: rotation viscometry, capillary viscometry, IR spectroscopy, UV-VIS spectroscopy;
- synthesis of polyacrylamide and some of it copolymers ;
- physico-chemical and technological properties of drugs in different forms: disintegration, durability and friability of tablets, physico-chemical properties of powdery substances, rheological behaviour of ointments, water treatment for pharmaceutical needs;
- thermal processes in chemical engineering;
- nuclear knowledge management.
List of Selected Publications:
Fedorenko A.A., Grinyuk E.V., Salnikova I.A., Kostjuk S.V. Effect of gamma-irradiation on hydrolysis of commercial poly(L-lactide) at elevated temperature // Polym. Degrad. Stab. 2022. Vol. 206. P. 110202. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.polymdegradstab.2022.110202
Brinkevich S.D., Grinyuk E.V., Brinkevich D.I., Prosolovich V.S. Modification of Diazoquinone–Novolac Photoresist Films beyond the Region of Implantation of B+ Ions // High Energy Chemistry. 2020. Vol. 54 (5). P. 377-386. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1134/S0018143920050045
Grinyuk E.V., Krul L.P. Frontal copolymerization of acrylamide with 2-acrylamido-2-methylpropanesulfonic acid and with sodium acrylate in aqueous solutions // Polymer Materials and Technologies. 2016. Vol. 2 (1). P. 48-53. (in Russ).
Fomina E.K., Krul L.P., Grinyuk E.V. Phase state of aqueous solutions of acrylamide-sodium acrylate copolymers in the presence of copper, zinc, and manganese ions // Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry. 2015. Vol. 88 (9). P. 1500-1504. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1134/S1070427215090189
Krul L.P., Butovskaya G.V., Grinyuk E.V., Kostyuk N.N., Shakhno A.V. Metal polymer complexes based on functionalized polyacrylamide // Advances in plastics technology – APT ’13. Editor: A. Pająk. Institute for Engineering of Polymer Materials and Dyes, Paint and Plastics Department, Gliwice, Poland. 2013. P. 79-88.
Kru l L.P., Shakhno O.V., Grinyuk E.V., Skakovsky E.D., Tychinskaya L.Yu., Gospodarev D.A., Makarevich A.V. Investigation of mechanism of interaction of carboxylated polyacrylamide with chromium acetate using NMR 13C spectroscopy // Russian Journal of General Chemistry. 2013. Vol. 83 (11). P. 1829-1834. (in Russ)
Krul L.P., Murashko E.A., Yakimtsova L.B., Yankovitch O.I., Oleinikova I.A., Fomina E.K., Grinyuk E.V., Polikarpov A.P. Radiation polymerization of 2-acrylamido-2-methylpropanesulfonic acid in aqueous solutions // High Energy Chemistry. 2009. Vol. 43 (4). P. 326-329. (in Russ)
Grinyuk E.V., Danilovitch T.G., Krul L.P., Mamaev J.I., Roginets L.P., Salnikov L.I. Influence of ionizing radiation type on the radiation cross linking of polyacrylonitrile fiber nitron hydrolizate // High Energy Chemistry. 2007. Vol. 41 (6). P. 478-482. (in Russ)
Shishonok M.V., Litvyak V.V., Murashko E.A., Grinyuk E.V., Salnikov L.I., Roginets L.P., Krul L.P. Structure and properties of potato starch irradiated by accelerated electrons // High Energy Chemistry. 2007. Vol. 41 (6). P. 483-487. (in Russ)
Krul L.P., Ivanova T.A., Yakimtsova L.B., Grinyuk E.V. Water-soluble polymers of acrylamide in the capacity of label glues // Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry. 2005. Vol.78 (5). P. 856-859. (in Russ)
Klimets T.G., Grinyuk E.V., Krul L.P. Rheological and adhesive behaviour of corn dextrin aqueous solutions // Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry. 2004. Vol. 77 (4). P. 690-692. (in Russ)
Klimets T.G., Grinyuk E.V., Nareiko E.I., Skakovsky E.D., Tychinskaya L.Yu., Krul L.P. Aqueous glues based on dextrin containing polyacrylate compositions // Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry. 2004. Vol. 77. (5). P. 822-824. (in Russ)
Krul L.P., Brazhnikov M.M., Grinyuk E.V., Krakodeev D.V., Rybak A.S. Rheological behaviour peculiarities of aqueous-salt solutions of alkali hydrolysis products of polyacrylonitrile fiber “Nitron D” // Macromolecules B series. 2003. Vol. 45 (4). P. 678-682. (in Russ)
Krul L.P., Nareiko E.I., Krakodeev D.V., Grinyuk E.V., Rybak A.S., Skakovsky E.D., Tychinskaya L.Yu. Structure investigation of alkali hydrolysis products of polyacrylonitrile fiber Nitron D by NMR 13C spectroscopy method // Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry. 2003. Vol.76 (55). P. 1006-1008. (in Russ)
Rybak A.S., Grinyuk E.V., Klimets T.G., Krul L.P. Radiation cross-linking of acrylamide-co-sodium acrylate in aqueous solutions // High Energy Chemistry. 2003. Vol. 37 (4). P. 265-267. (in Russ)