Production Technology of Heat-Resistant Nickel-based Multilayer Coating
phone: +375 (17) 209-52-54
The coating is used in the production of under spinner cooler in manufacturing of glass and basalt threads, laser and electro-optical transducer equipment, lighting facilities, soldering irons and other articles operating at high-temperatures
(up to 850 °С).
Field of application:
|coating thickness (depending on the field of application), μm||10÷100|
|wear-resistance (weight loss)||3–10 times higher than that of a nickel coating|
|thermal stability and high-temperature strength (without deterioration of the operating characteristics), °С||
up to 850
|heat conductivity||at the level of a copper coating|
|microhardness, N/mm2||6000÷12000 (is according to a hard chromium sample)|
|corrosion stability in salt spray and sulfur dioxide media
||2–5 times higher than that of nickel coating|
- an operation life of manufactured articles increased into 2–3 times in comparison with the best world analogues
- the quality of glass threads produced is improved (a depositing multilayered coating is dense, smooth, homogeneous, porousless)
- transducer equipment can be used under more severe operating conditions: high temperature and humidity; drastic temperature differences, dew, solar irradiations, etc.
- low operating temperature(25–40 °С)
- no need in re-equipment of galvanic arrears
- high chemical stability of the coating
- the technology is resource- and material-saving
- JSC «Polatsk-Glass fiber», in manufacturing of under spinner coolers in glass thread production
- RUE «Mechanical plant named after S.I.Vavilov», in the production of strikers and bushes for defense industry
- RUE «Minsk electromechanical plant», in the production of guide structures for tractors and trucks
Forms of cooperation: supply agreements for chemical solutions, sale of licenses, and organization of joint production.