Technology of electrochemical deposition of two-layer iron-diamond /nickel-boron-diamond composite coating for production of faceting disks
phone: +375 (17) 209-52-54
The faceting disks with composite coating nickel-boron-diamond, iron are used for polishing of diamond rough and for grinding in brilliant production.
Technologybased on the usage of electrochemical plating for deposition of composite coating nickel-boron-diamond, iron characterized by the enhanced hardness as well as wear and corrosion resistance.
Field of application:
Plating solution and Ni-B coating characteristics:
|coating deposition rate, mm/h||25−50|
|deposition temperature, °С||30−40|
| coating microhardness, GPa
- after thermal treatment (300 °С), GPa
|wear resistance, mm3||0,2×10-5|
|the boron-containing composite exhibits high durability and chemical stability|
- The composite coating increase wear resistance of faceting disks into 1,3 times
- Polishing rate enhances by 30-40%
- Material and electric power consumptions exhibit decrease by 20-30% and 8-12% respectively.
- Nickel-boron deposition technology is material- and resource-saving.
«PPA Crystal» plant (Gomel, Belarus) - faceting disks
Forms of cooperation:
Technology license sale