- h-index (scopus) – 6
- h-index (Web of Science) – 5
- h-index (РИНЦ) – 8
- h-index (Google scholar) – 5
Subject and Class of Degrees
- 1972 – The Faculty of Chemistry of Belarusian State University;
- 1986 – PhD (Chemistry).
- 2008–now – senior researcher of the laboratory of catalysis of polymerization processes at the Research Institute for Physical Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University (RI PCP BSU);
- 1991–2008 – senior researcher of the laboratory of physical chemistry and cellulose modification at RI PCP BSU;
- 1987–1991 – researcher of the laboratory of physical chemistry and cellulose modification at RI PCP BSU;
- 1978–1986 – junior researcher of the laboratory of organic synthesis RI PCP BSU.
Current research activity, main achievements
- – synthesis, properties and application of organometallic compounds in stereospecific polymerization to obtain ultra-high molecular weight polystyrene and polyethylene;
- – synthesis and modification of petroleum resins;
- – research in the field of traditional and controlled/"living" radical, cationic and anionic polymerization in order to obtain polymers and copolymers with desired properties and structure.
138 published in international and republican issues scientific works, including 5 reviews, 8 patents, 11 certificates of authorship, 7 of which have been implemented.
- development of methods of synthesis of organometallic compounds and their complexes for use in stereospecific polymerization to obtain ultra-high molecular weight polymers;
- development of methods of synthesis and modification of petroleum resins based on waste from the oil refining industry – monomer-containing pyrolysis fractions С5–С9;
- traditional and controlled/"living" radical, cationic and anionic polymerization of vinyl monomers in aqueous medium (suspension, dispersion, emulsion) isobutylene, dienes and monomers, extracted from renewable raw materials, with modified “conventional” Lewis acids;
- synthesis of biodegradable co-polymers based on ε- caprolactone, D,L-lactide and glycolide (search for new catalysts of co-polymerisation; synthesis of new biomaterials for regenerative medicine).
- Honored worker of BSU (2017);
- Gratitude from rector of BSU (2007);
- Certificate of honor BSU (1980, 1988, 1996, 1997, 2003);
- Distinction «Изобретатель СССР» (1985).
List of Selected Publications:
- Piskun Yu.A., Vasilenko I.V., Zaitsev K.V., Karlov S.S., Zaitseva G.S., Gaponik L.V., Kostjuk S. V. Controlled homo- and copolymerization of е-caprolactone and D,L-lactide by titanium (IV) complexes // Russ. Chem. Bull. 2015. P. 181–188.
- Kostjuk S.V., Vasilenko I.V., Shiman D.I., Frolov A.N., Gaponik, L.V. Highly Reactive Polyisobutylenes via Cationic Polymerization of Isobutylene by AlCl3/Ether Complexes in Non-polar Media: Scope and Limitations // Macromol.Symp. 2015. Vol. 349. P. 94–103.
- Radchenko A.,Kostjuk S., Gaponik L. BF3 OEt2 –coinitiaed cationic polymerization of cyclopentadiene in the presence of water at room temperature // Polymer Bulletin. 2011. Vol. 67. P. 1413–1424.
- Piskun Y.A., Vasilenko I.V., Gaponik L.V., Kostjuk S.V. Activated anionic ring-opening polymerization of ε-caprolactam with magnesium di(ε- caprolactamate) as initiator: effect of magnesium halides // Polymer Bulletin. 2012. Vol. 68. P. 1501–1513.
- Gaponik L.V., Аntipova A.M., Morozova T.K. Higher Aluminium Trialkils and Magnesium Aluminium Alkils as Components of Ziegler-Natta Catalists // J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 1989. Vol. 38. P. 1975–1985.
- Patent BY 16936 (2013).
- Patent BY 16801 (2013);
- Patent BY 16669 (2012);
- Patent BY 16670 (2012);
- Patent GDR 243171 (1986).