Patent of Belarus №8827Purpose:
The original composition and technology have been developed for hydrolytic removal of electric motor stator windings.
Range of application:
electrical repair shops
Physical chemical characteristics of the working solution:
|appearance||Colorless transparent solution containing white gel-like sediment|
|density of 10 % solution at 20 °С, g/см3||1.2−1.3|
|hydrogen ions concentration of 10% solution (рН)||10–12|
|solid residue mass fraction, %||20±5|
Composition service performance:
|operating temperature, °С||60–70|
|processing time, hour||3–4|
|retention cycle, years||2|
- exclusion of active steel interleave insulation damage
- preservation of electric motor stator case geometric parameters
- improved quality of repair owing to taking more accurate windings data
- no harmful substances emission
- solid wastes safe utilization
- safety in operation at solution temperature up to 100 °С.
Manufacturing application: The technology is applied to enterprises of «Belelectroremont».
Forms of cooperation: Sale of licenses to use the technology; sale of technological documentation to obtain the solution, making solution delivery contracts, joint production