Senior Researcher of the Laboratory of chemistry of free radical processes of Research Institute for Physical Chemical Problems
of the Belarusian State University
h-index (Scopus) – 2,
h-index (Web of Science) –2,
h-index (Google science) – 4, (https://scholar.google.ru/citations?user=PC_eSV0AAAAJ&hl=ru)
- 2008 – graduated Faculty of Chemistry, Belarusian State University;
- 2009 – M.Sc., Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, Belarusian State University;
- 2012– Ph.D. in High Energy Chemistry, Department of Radiation Chemistry and Chemical-Pharmaceutical Technologies, Faculty of Chemistry, Belarusian State University.
- 2009-2012 – junior researcher of the laboratory of Chemistry of Free-Radical Processes of the Research Institute for Physical and Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University;
- 2013-201 – researcher of the laboratory of Chemistry of Free-Radical Processes of the Research Institute for Physical and Chemical Problemsof the Belarusian State University;
- 2013-2016– lecturer at the Department of Radiation Chemistry and Chemical-Pharmaceutical Technologies, Faculty of Chemistry, Belarusian State University(Part time);
- From 2014 – senior researcher of the laboratory of Chemistry of Free-Radical Processes Research Institute for Physical and Chemical Problemsof the Belarusian State University;
- From 2016 - assistant Professor at the Department of Radiation Chemistry and Chemical-Pharmaceutical Technologies, Faculty of Chemistry, Belarusian State University(Part time).
Current research activity, main achievements:
New destruction reactions of sphingolipids were discovered upon exposure to radical agents and UV light. Such reaction have the significance for the understanding of chemical mechanisms of sphingolipid degradation, which are closely associated with various physiological and pathological processes.
A new course on "Photochemistry" for students of the chemical faculty of the Belarusian State University, specialty 1-31 05 03 (high-energy chemistry) was developed.
- From 2017 – member of Belarusian Society of Biochemists and Molecular Biologists;
- 2015 - member of the organizing committee at the International Conference "Free radicals in chemistry and life", , Minsk, Belarus.
- From 2015 - member of Euro Fed Lipid (European Federation for the Science and Technology of Lipids).
- 2013, 2014 - member of the organizing committee at the XI and XII International Conferences "Medical and Social Ecology of Personality Minsk, Belarus.
- From 2012 - member of Ukrainian Biochemical Society.
- From 2012 -member of Federation of European Biochemical Societies (FEBS).
- From 2011 - member of the American Oil Chemists’ Society (AOCS).
- 2008-2009 – Diploma of the international course “Basic Environmental Science”, Baltic University Programme (7,5 ECTS credits).
- 2010-2012 – Grants of the Belarusian State University for supporting students,.
- 2011- 2012 – Grants of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus for supporting PhD students.
- 2014-2016 – Grant of the Belarusian Republican Foundation for Fundamental Research for supporting young scientists,
- October 2016 – Diploma of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus long-term career success and fruitful work
- April 2016 – March 2017 Scholarship in the frame of the World Federation of Scientists (WFS) National Scholarship Programme, Planetary Emergency “Medicine and Biothechnology”.
- July 2017 – December 2017 – awarded a scholarship in the program Research Grants by the DAAD.
List of the selected publications:
- Shadyro O., Lisovskaya A., Semenkova G., Edimecheva I., Amaegberi N. Free-radical Destruction of Sphingolipids Resulting in 2-hexadecenal Formation // Lipid insights. 2015. Vol. 8. P.1–9.
- Sladkova А.А., Lisovskaya A.G., Sosnovskaya А.А., Edimecheva I.P., Shadyro О.I. Destruction of amino alcohols and their derivatives on radiolysis and photolysis in aqueous solutions // Rad. Phys. Chem. 2014 , Vol.96. P.229–237.
- Lisovskaya A.G., Shadyro O.I., Edimecheva I.P. A Novel Pathway of Photoinduced Decomposition of Sphingolipids // Photochemistry and Photobiology. 2012. Vol. 88. P.899–903
- Lisovskaya A.G., Sladkova A.A., Sosnovskaya A.A., Shadyro O.I. Reactions of aminyl radicals during radiolysis and photolysis of aqueous solutions of amino alcohols and their derivatives // High Energy Chem., 2012. Vol. 46, № 4, P.241–246.
- Lisovskaya A.G., Edimecheva I.P., Shadyro O.I. A New Mechanism for Photo- and Radiation-Induced Decomposition of Sphingolipids // Lipids. 2011. Vol. 46. P. 271–276.
- Lisovskaya A.G., Sosnovskaya A.A., Shadyro O.I., Kisel M.A., Nikolaevich V.A. γ- and UV-radiation-induced degradation of sphingomyelin, lysosphingomyelin, and related compounds // High Energy Chem. 2009. Vol. 43, № 3, P.440–444.