Leading researcher of the Laboratory of physico-chemical investigationsof the Research Institute for Physical Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State UniversityAssociate professor of the chair of physical chemistry of the Belarusian State University
Ph.D, Leading researcher, Associate professor.
h-index (Scopus) – 4,
h-index (Google science) – 7,
- 1961- graduated from the physics faculty of the Belarusian State University;
- 1961–1964– graduate student of the physics faculty of the Belarusian State University;
- 1963-1964 – Ioffe Physiko-Technical Institute, Leningrad, Russia;
- 1966 – Ph.D. in the field of physics and mathematics,
- 1969 –Assistant professor.
- 1964 – 1973 – Senior lecturer, Assistant professor of the chair of of semiconductors physics of the Belarusian State University;
- 1973 – 1978 – senior researcher of radiochemical laboratory of Belarusian State University;
- 1978 – to the present – Senior researcher, Leading researcher of the Research Institute of Physico-Chemical Problems of Belarusian State University.
- structure of perfect single crystals of semiconductors (silicon monocrystals);
- elaboration of the of methods of shaping ultimate perfect crystals;
- atomic structure and properties of individual crystal defects;
- development of new physical and chemical methods for study of the fine crystal structure;
- development of new miniature electronic, optical, electromechanical, physicochemical devices;
- computer simulation of physicochemical processes in the bulk and on the surface of crystals.
- original optical, electronic and electromechanical devices for the analysis of crystal samples in a wide range of experimental conditions were elaborated;
- the nature of the row of luminescent defects in silicon crystals were established;
- new radiation-luminescent methods for the revealing the structural features of silicon single crystals were proposed;
- the features of the silicon crystal surface nano-relief were identified;
- new sensors designed to determine the atomic-molecular composition of gas flows in a vacuum and in the atmosphere were elaborated (RPA ‘Energy’, Russia);
- the row of computer programs intended for the modeling of the atomic level of the processes of the crystal surface relief formation were developed.
- Usenko A.E., Yukhnevich A.V. Surface Morphology of Silicon Single Crystals Treated with Acid Polishing Etchants // Russian Journal of General Chemistry. 2007. Vol.77, № 3. P.367–371.
- Khizhnyak E.A., Yukhnevich A.V. Specific Features of Etching of the (001) Surface of Single-Crystalline Silicon in KOH-based Solutions // Russian Journal of General Chemistry. 2007. Vol.77, № 8. P.1315–1318
- Yukhnevich A.V. Towards a silicon laser based on emissive structural defects // Solid-State Electronics. 2007. Vol.51, № 3. P. 489–492.
- Yukhnevich A. One way to realization of a silicon laser // Physics, chemistry and application of nanostructures: Proceedings of the International conference “NANOMEETING-2007”, Minsk, Belarus, May 22–25, 2007; Eds.: V.E. Borisenko, S.V. Gaponenko, V.S. Gurin. – World Scientific, 2007. P. 574–577.
- Usenko A.E., Yukhnevich A.V. Anisotropic Dissolution of Single-Crystal Silicon near the Chemical Mask Edge on the (001) Surface // Journal of Surface Investigation. X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques. 2009. Vol.3, №.4. P.627-633.
- Usenka A.E., Yukhnevich A.V. Some features of a microdefect revealing in single-crystal silicon by the preferential etching technique // Physica B: Condensed Matter, 2009, Vol. 404, № 23-24. P.4657-4660.
- Yukhnevich A.V., Mayer I.A., UsenkaA.E. Concerning NEMS Production Technology // Nano- and Microsystem Technology. 2017.№3. P.158-164.