Senior researcher of the laboratory of the catalysis of polymerization processes, Research Institute for Physical Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University.
h-index (Scopus) - 4
h-index (Google science) – 2,
1972 –Higher education,Belarusian State University;
1986 – PhD degree.
1978- 1986 –Junior Researcher in laboratory of organic synthesisResearch Institute for Physical Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University;
1987-1991–Researcher in laboratory of physical chemistry and cellulose modificationResearch Institute for Physical Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University;
1991 – 2008 - Senior Researcher in laboratory of physical chemistry and cellulose modificationResearch Institute for Physical Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University;
Current research activity, main achievements:
- development of methods for synthesis organometallic compounds and their complexes for use as stereospecific polymerization catalysts providing for obtaining stereoregular ultra-high molecular weight polymers;
- development of methods for the synthesis and modification of petroleum-polymer resins based on waste from the oil refining industry - monomer-containing pyrolysis fractions C5-C9;
- traditional and controlled/«living» cationic polymerization:
- synthesis of the biodegradable (co)polymers based on ε-caprolactone, D,L-lactide and glycolide (search for new catalysts (co)polymerization, synthesis of new biomaterials for regenerative medicine);
- synthesis of amphiphilic block copolymers with RITP method.
Sign "Inventor of the USSR" - 1985
List of the selected publications:
- Kostjuk S.V., Vasilenko I.V., Shiman D.I., Frolov A.N., Gaponik L.V.Highly Reactive Polyisobutylenes via Cationic Polymerization of Isobutylene by AlCl3/Ether Complexes in Non-polar Media: Scope and Limitations// Macromol. Symp., 2015. Vol.349. P.94–103.
- Piskun Yu.A., Vasilenko I.V., Gaponik L.V., Kostjuk S.V. Activated Anionic Ring-opening Polymerization of ε-Caprolactam with Magnesium Di(ε-caprolactamate) as Initiator: Effect of Magnesium Halides//Polym. Bull. 2012, Vol.68. P.1501–1513.
- Radchenko A.,KostjukS., Gaponik L.BF3 OEt2 –coinitiaed cationic polymerization of cyclopentadiene in the presence of water at room temperature // Polm.Bull. 2011. Vol .67. P.1413-1424.
- Piskun Y.A., Vasilenko I.V., Gaponik L.V., Kostjuk S.V. Activated anionic ring-opening polymerization of ε-caprolactam with magnesium di(ε- caprolactamate) as initiator: effect of magnesium halides // Polymer Bulletin. 2012. Vol. 68. P.1501-1513.
- Piskun Yu.A., Vasilenko I.V., Zaitsev K.V., Karlov S.S., Zaitseva G.S., Gaponik L.V., Kostjuk S.V. Controlled homo- and copolymerization of е-caprolactone and D,L-lactide by titanium (IV) complexes // Russ. Chem. Bull., 2015, 181–188.