Scientific secretary of theResearch Institute for Physical Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University.
Associate Professor of the chair of inorganic chemistry of the Belarusian State University.
PhD, Associate Professor.
h-index (Scopus) – 6,
h-index (Web of Science) – 5,
h-index (РИНЦ) – 7,
h-index (Google science) – 6,
1987–1992 – student of the Belarusian State University;
1992 – 1998 – graduatestudentof the chair of the radiation chemistry and chemical technology, chemical department of the Belarusian State University.
2003 – PhD in Chemical sciences;
2011 – Associate Professor.
1998 – 2000 – researcher, the Belarusian State University;
2000 – 2004 – researcher,laboratory of thin films, Research Institute for Physical Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University;
2004 – 2007 – senior Researcher, laboratory of thin films, Research Institute for Physical Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University;
2007– 2009 – assistant of inorganic chemistry chair, Chemical department, Belarusian State University;
2009 – to the present – scientific secretary Research Institute for Physical Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University;
2011 – to the present – associate professor (pooh-bah) of inorganic chemistry chair, Chemical department, Belarusian State University.
Current research activity:
Electroless and electrochemical deposition of metals, alloys and composite coatings from the aqueous and non-aqueous solutions on the substrates of different nature. Elaboration of new ways of electrochemical and chemical synthesis of the coatings (or powders) from the alloys on the base of tin (Sn-Cu, Sn-Ag, Sn-Bi, Sn-Au and etc) which can be used as the solders in the processes of electronic devices assembly.
Synthesis and investigation of physico-chemical metal sols, the elaboration of the test systems for the exposure of causative agent.
Technology of chemical deposition of gold coatings was implemented at Co.Ltd «Coral» (Gomel), LLC «RMT» Moscow.
The technology of chemical deposition of nickel films to silicon wafers from solutions without the use of precious metals for surface activation. LLC “Electromodul” Minsk, Belarus.
Prepared course of lectures:
«Fundamentals of Solid Phase Synthesis»(special course for third-year students of the Faculty of Chemistry, BSU).
«Methods of solid states (inorganic compounds) studying», section«Scanning electron microscopy» (special course for students specializing at the chairs of inorganic chemistry, electrochemistry, special course for fourth-year students of the Faculty of Chemistry, BSU).
2018 –Gratitude of the Rector of BSU;
2015– certificate of honor of the Belarusian State University;
2013– certificate of honorof the Ministry of Education of Belarus;
2008 – appreciation Research Institute for Physical Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University;
2008 – Johnson Matthey Silver Medal of the Institute of Metal Finishing for the article «Electroless gold plating from tetracholoaurate solutions containing gexacyanoferrate (II) ions».
1. Vrublevskaya O. N., Vorobyova T .N., Galuza M. G., Shikun M. A., Kudaka A. A., Venhlinskaya E .E. Chapter 4. Synthesis of Powders and Coatings of Tin and Its Alloys with a Controlled Composition and Structure by Cementation from Solutions // Advances in Chemistry Research. 2019. Vol. 52. Chapter ID: _57590_; Book ID: _16031_; ISBN: 978-1-53615-314-9(in print)(review).
2. Vrublevskaya O.N. A Review of Developments in Au-Sn Eutectic Alloy Electrodeposition // Innovations in Corrosion and Materials Science. 2018. Vol. 8, № 1. P. 2-23.
3. Shikun M., Vrublevskaya O. Method of cyclic voltammograms in the determination of Sn(II) in strongly acid electrolytes for tin electrodeposition// Proceedings of the 14th ISC Modern Analytical Chemistry. Prague 2018. P. 169-174
4. Vorobyova T.N., Vrublevskaya O.N., Galuzo M.G., Glibin V.P. Chemical synthesis of Cu–Sn powder by tin(II) cementation with copper in aqueous solution // Surfaces and Interfaces 2016. Vol. 4. P. 9–17.
5. Vrublevskaya O.N., Vorob’eva T.N., Mal’tanova A.M. Formation of Alloys upon the Simultaneous Electrochemical Deposition of Gold and Tin from Ethylene Glycol and Aqueous Electrolytes // Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry A. 2016. Vol. 90, № 5. P. 1089–1095.
6. Vrublevskaya O.N. Maltanava H.M., Vorobyova T.N. Electrodeposition of tin coatings from ethylene glycol and propylene glycol electrolytes // Surfасе аnd Coatings Technology. 2015. Vol.254. P. 388–397.
7. Tuchkovskaya A., Vrubleuskaya O., Xiaodong Z., Weijie F., Xiqiu F., Chablovski V. Inhibitive Performance of a Rust Converter on Corrosion of Mild Steel // Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance. 2014. Vol.23, № 11. P. 4103–4108
8. Vorobyova T.N., Maltanava H.M., Vrublevskaya O.N. Electrochemical deposition of gold-tin alloy from the propyleneglycol electrolyte // Metal Finishing. 2013. Vol.111, № 6, P. 28–34
9. Tuchkovskaya A., Vrubleuskaya O., Хiaodong Z., Weijie F., Xiqiu F., Chablovski V. Electrochemical characterization of rust converter based on phosphoric acid // Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research. 2013. Vol.5, № 12. P. 495–501.
10. Vorobyova T.N., Vrublevskaya O.N. Electroless Pd–Ni–P alloy plating from ammonium–ethylenediamine solution // Thin Solid Films. 2012. Vol. 524. P. 197–204
11. Vorobyova T.N., Vrublevskaya O.N. Electrochemical deposition of gold–tin alloy from ethylene glycol electrolyte // Surface and Coatings Technology. Vol. 204, № 8, 2010, P.1314–1318
12. Vrublevskaya O.N., Vorobyova T.N., Lee H.-K., Koo S.-B. Electroless gold plating from tetrachloroaurate solutions containing hexacyanoferrate(II) ions // Journal Transactions of the IMF (The International Journal of Surface Engineering and Coatings) 2007. Vol. 85, № 5. P. 254-259