Researcher of the laboratory of thin films chemistry Research Institute for Physical Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University.
h-index (Scopus) -1,
h-index (Google science) -1,
- 2010 - Graduate of Vitebsk State University;
- 2015 - PhD in Inorganic Chemistry, Belarusian State University, Thesis: «Synthesis, composition and microstructure of the products of gold(I, III) and tin(II, IV) compounds interactions in solutions».
- 2011-2014 – postgraduate student, Chemistry Department of the Belarusian State University, Minsk;
- 2012-2015: junior researcher of the laboratory of thin films chemistryResearch Institute for Physical Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University;
- since 2016: researcher of the laboratory of thin films chemistry Research Institute for Physical Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University.
Current research activity
|(i) main field||
Electrodeposition of metals and alloys, electrochemistry and photoelectrochemistry of semiconductors; synthesis and characterization of metal nanoparticles.
|(ii) other fields||Corrosion protective coatings; dot-blot immunoassay.|
Current research activities:
- synthesis and investigation of nanostructured TiO2/Au for electrocatalytic application;
- development of sensing materials based on controlled release of active species encapsulated in polymeric or inorganic micro- and nanocapsules;
- preparation and functionalization of metallic surfaces via active layered double hydroxide treatments
List of the selected publications
- Maltanava H.M., Vrublevskaya O.N., Vorobyova T.N. Electrochemical Deposition of Gold-Tin Alloy from Propyleneglycol Electrolyte // Metal. Finish. 2013 Vol. 111, №.6. P. 28−34.
- Maltanava H.M., Vorobyova T.N., Vrublevskaya O.N. Electrodeposition of tin coatings from ethylene glycol and propylene glycol electrolytes // Surf. Coat. Technol. 2014. Vol. 254. P. 388−397.
- Vorobyova T.N., Maltanova H.M., Vrublevskaya O.N. Formation of Alloys upon the Simultaneous Electrochemical Deposition of Gold and Tin from Ethylene Glycol and Aqueous Electrolytes //J. Phys. Chem. A. 2016. Vol. 90, N. 5. P. 1081–1087.
- Maltanava H., Poznyak S., Starykevich M., Ivanovskaya M. Electrocatalytic activity of Au nanoparticles onto TiO2 nanotubular layers in oxygen electroreduction reaction: size and support effects // Electrochim. Acta. 2016. Vol. 222. P. 1013–1020.