In 1971 was over the Faculty of Chemistry of the Belarusian State University.
Faculty of Chemistry, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus
08/1971- 11/1972 – Engineer
12/1972- 01/1974 – Junior Researcher at High Molecular Compounds Department
02/1974- 03/1978 – Senior Researcher at High Molecular CompoundsDepartment
Research Institute for Physical and Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus
04/1978-01/1979 – Senior Researcher
01/1979-04/1986 – Head of the Modified Fibers and Films Sector
05/1986-09/1988 – Leading Researcher
09/1988- present – Head of the Laboratory for Cellulose Solutions and Products of their Treatment
Honoured inventor within the USSR.
Honoured Worker of the Belorussian state university.
Current Research Activity:
The field of research activity is the development of scientific fundamentals for cellulose and other polymers solutions production and their processing into fibers, films, membranes, composites; synthesis of new cellulose derivatives and the study of their properties; the development of new principles for the production of spontaneously disintegrated solid and soft medicinal forms of the hydrophobic substances on the basis of water soluble polymers; new methods of the polluted waters treatment. Principal results of the applied research activities are:
- new technologies for the production of regenerated cellulose and structurally mixed cellulose/polymer fibers, membranes, film-fabric filtering materials, filter-elements and filtering equipment
- new technologies for surface, underground and waste waters treatment (individual kit for purification of polluted water in the emergency situation; carbon coagulant for purification of heavily polluted waters; mobile autonomous water treatment plant for water production in the emergency situations)
- homogeneous synthesis for the new water soluble cellulose derivative demonstrating liquid crystalline behavior in the solutions and chitin derivatives synthesis as well.
- new type of the combined drugs on the basis of medicinal substances and activated carbon.
- Ivanets M.G., Savitskaya T.A., Nevar T.N., Grinshpan D.D. Adsorptive and Structural Characteristics of Carbon Sorbents// Inorganic Materials. 2011. Vol.47, № 10. P. 1170-1175.
- Grinshpan D.D., Gonchar A.N., Tsygankova N.G., Makarevich S.E., Savitskaya T.A., Sheimo E.V. Rheological Properties of Concentrated Solutions of Cellulose and its Mixtures with Other Polymers in Orthophosphoric Acid// Journal of Eng. Phys. and Thermophysics. 2011. Vol.84, № 3. P. 594-598.
- Grinshpan D.D., Potocki A.V., Gonchar A.N. The structure of liquid water. A new approach. // Water: chemistry and ecology. – 2011. – №1. – с. 52 – 60.
- Grinshpan D. Will the cellulose fibre production process become greener? [Text] / D. Grinshpan, T. Savitskaya, N. Tsygankova, S. Makarevich, A. Hanchar // XI International Conference IMTEX’2011.Lodz, Poland. 7 – 8 November, 2011. p.59-64.
- Grinshpan D.D., Ivanets M.G., Tsygankova N.G., Nevar T.N., Makarevich S.E. Wastewater treatment using powdered carbon. // Journal of Belneftekhim. – 2011. – №3 (62). – с. 58 – 62.
- Gonchar A.N., Grinshpan D.D., Makarevich S.E., Tsygankova N.G., Sheimo E.V. Cellulose spinning solutions obtaining in aqueous solutions of phosphoric acid // Petrochemical complex. – 2011. – №1 (6). – pp. 6 – 9.
- Grinshpan D.D., Tselysheva G.M., Nevar T.N., Dizhbit T.N., Tsygankova N.G., Arshanitsa A.S., Solodovnik V.P. Oil sorbent based on the hydrolytic lignine // Journal of the National Academy of Sciences. Chemical sciences series. – 2011. – №2 – pp. 23 – 28.
- Grinshpan D.D., Matveev A.V., Gonchar A.N. The structure of liquid water // Water. – 2011. – №5 (167). – pp. 5 – 7
- Ivanets M.G., Grinshpan D.D., Nevar T.N., Tsygankova N.G., Makarevich S.E. Various wastewater treatment by modified carbon sorbents // Journal of the National Academy of Sciences. Chemical sciences series. – 2011. – №3. – pp. 70 – 75.
- Grinshpan D. Green Approach to Hydrocellulose Fiber Production [Text] / D. Grinshpan, T. Savitskaya, N. Tsygankova, S. Makarevich, A. Hanchar // Abstract of lectures of 2nd Workshop “Green Chemistry and Nanotechnologies in Polymer Chemistry”. Riga, Latvia. 5 –6 May, 2011.
- Grinshpan D. D., SavitskayaT.A., Tsygankova N.G., Makarevich S.E., Tresiakova S.M., Nevar T.N. Cellulose acetate sulfate as a lyotropic liquid crystalline polyelectrolyte: synthesis, properties and application // International Journal of Polymer Science [on-line journal, volume 2010 (1), article ID 831658, 17 pages].
- Shybaila T.N., Savitskaya T.A., Kislyakova T.A., Albulov A.I.,.Grinshpan D.D. Chitosan – Cellulose Sulphate Acetate Complexation in Acetic Acid Solutions// Colloid Journal. 2008. Vol. 70, № 5. P.661– 665.
- Grinshpan D.D., Tsygankova N.G., Savitskaya T.A., Nevar T.N.,.Makarevich S. E., Telysheva G.M., Dizhbite T. N. The Flexible Technology for Obtaining of Drinking Water from Surface Polluted Waer and Waste Water // 7th International Conference Environmental Engineering, Vilnius, May 22–23, 2008. P. 121-129.
- Grinshpan D.D., Nevar T.N., SavitskayaT.A., Boiko A.V. Comparison of Acid-Neutrolizing Properties of Anti-Acid Preparations of Various Composition// Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal. 2008. Vol.42, №7. P. 400-405.
- Savitskaya T.A., Nevar T.N., Grinshpan D.D. The effect of water-soluble polymers on the stability and rheological properties of suspensions of fibrous activated charcoal// Colloid Journal. 2006. Vol.68, №1. P.86-92.
- Tretyakova S.M., Tsygankova N.G., Selevich A.F., Klavsut G.N., Savitskaya T.A., Grinshpan D.D. Thermal properties of films and solutions of cellulose sulphate acetate salt forms// Polymer Science. Ser.B. 2005. № 5-6. P.155-158.
- Grinshpan D.D., Tretyakova S.M., Tsygankova N.G., Makarevich S.E., Savitskaya T.A. Phase equilibria in sodium salt of cellulose acetate sulphate-water-alcohol systems and criterion of the formation of the liquid crystalline state // Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry.2005. Vol.79. № 5. P.147-151.
- Savitskaya T.A., Nevar T.N., Grinshpan D.D. Modeling in vitro rheological behaviour in gastro-intestinal tract //Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. 2005. Vol.78. № 5. P.147-151.
- Savitskaya T.A., Shimanovich M.P. Colloid Chemistry. Part I. Minsk. BSU.2004. 104 p.
- Grinshpan D.D., Tsygankova N.G., Savitskaya T.A., Travkina I. A. Portable kit for drinking water purification// Water. 2004. № 1. P.22-24.
- Savitskaya T.A., Nevar T.N., Skuratovich S.M. Interdependence of modified suspensions stability and their behaviour in shearing deformation rate//II International conference “Colloid-2003”. 2003. P.22
- Grinshpan D.D., Tsygankova N.G., Tretyakova S.M., Savitskaya T.A. Formation of liotropic mesophase in cellulose sulphate acetetate sodium salt water solutions// Polymer Science. 2002. Vol.44. № 1-2. P.22-26.
- Savitskaya T.A., Epstein O.L., Kulinkovich O.G., Tretyakova S.M. Production and properties of dynamic membrane on the basis of isopropylacrylamide and heptadecylvinylketone copolymer//Colloid Journal.2000. Vol.62. № 6. P.746-750.
- Savitskaya T.A., Knypicova L.A., Grinshpan D.D. New method for stabilization of cellulose acetate – synthetic polymer blends in solution// Cellulose Chemistry and Technology. 1999. № 6. P.42-47.
- Grinshpan D.D., Tsygankova N.G., Luschik L.G., Savitskaya T.A. A New Process for the Production of Hydrocellulose Fibres without Using Carbon Disulphide //Fibres and Textiles. – 1994. – V. 2, N.4 (7). –P.35 – 39.
- Grinshpan D.D. New cellulose solvents. Minsk. BSU Publ. House. 1991. 275 p.
- Kaputski F.N., Grinshpan D.D., Lyutsko V.A., Savitskaya T.A. Structural features and some physico-chemical properties of materials prepared from non-aqueous solutions of cellulose synthetic polymer blends. 1. Thermoanalytical investigation //Acta Polymerica. – 1985. – V. 36, N. 9. – P. 418 – 420.
- Kaputski F.N., Zhbankov R.G., Pupko O.A., Lippmaa E.T., Teejaer R.E., Grinshpan D.D., Lyutsko V.A., Savitskaya T.A. Structural features and some physico-chemical properties of materials prepared from non-aqueous solutions of cellulose synthetic polymer blends. 2. High resolution C13 NMR study of cellulose synthetic polymer blends in the solid phase //Acta Polymerica. – 1985. – V.36, N. 9. – P. 489 – 492.
- Kaputski F.N., Grinshpan D.D., Vasilev B.V., Kogan E.J. Gegalova N.N., Savitskaya T.A. Structural features and some physico-chemical properties of materials prepared from non-aqueous solutions of cellulose synthetic polymer blends. 3. X-ray study of binary cellulose-synthetic polymer blend //Acta Polymerica. – 1985. – V. 36, N. 9. – P. 486 – 489.